|Thickness||0.5 mm to 6 mm|
By utilizing skills of our dexterous workforce, we are offering a comprehensive range of Tantalum Sheet
. The offered tantalum sheet is manufactured from quality-approved tantalum and the modern machine. This tantalum sheet is demanded in the market for its excellent chemical stability, high dielectric constant and low vapor pressure. Our offered tantalum sheet can be availed from us in various specifications as per the customer’s requirements.Features
- High durability
- Used in laboratory equipment.
- Used as a substitute for platinum.
- Used in manufacturing superalloys and electron-beam melting.
- Used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass, and ceramic industries.
- Used as a superalloy additive in nickel-based alloys.
- Used for sputtering targets.